Is The Wholesale Formula by Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost one of the best online opportunities in the world for FBA wholesaling in 2023?
I tried it myself and here's the unbiased review.
Creators: Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost
Official site: thewholesaleformula.com
Price: $2997 or cost of 4 payments at $874
Hi, I'm Anna and welcome to my blog, here's a summer of The Wholesale Formula review:
- Expertise: 9/10 – Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost have been in the industry for over 8 years and have helped over 6,587 students make over $1.057 billion in Amazon sales.
- Credibility: 8/10 – There is social media proof and third-party verifiers that support The Wholesale Formula's claims. The number of successful students is impressive, though it would be nice to know the actual profits made rather than just total sales.
- Usability: 9/10 – The course is updated once a year and is accessible for free to members. The reverse sourcing wholesale strategy is unique and easy to follow.
- Value: 7/10 – The course is priced at $2997, which is quite expensive for some, but it does offer a lot of value for the price, especially considering the potential return on investment.
- Accessibility: 8/10 – The course is accessible to anyone who has $500 to invest in their FBA Amazon business. However, the price may be prohibitive for some.
What is The Wholesale Formula?
The Wholesale Formula is an eCommerce business model by Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost that focuses on wholesaling with Amazon by reverse sourcing the products. This formula allows students to create an FBA Amazon Business with as little as $500 investment and scale it to a million dollars.
Sounds all good, but does it deliver on the promise?
The first thing I wanted to make sure is that The Wholesale Formula is an actual course, and there is data of the success to back it up.
Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost co-founded The Wholesale Formula in 2015. That means the course has been going strong for nearly 8 years. Dan and Dylan update the whole thing once a year and if you are a member, you get that for free. Which is cool, as some sustem make you buy a new version every year.
Next thing I had to verify is their earning claims. According to their website, they have helped 6,587 students make over $1.057 billion in Amazon sales.
Of course, that figure is in total Amazon sales, not profit. It would be cool if they include the actual profits. However, with some research I found that an average profit of FBA is around 35%.
Which means it was around $370 millions. Now, if dived that by amount of students, it comes out to $56,171 each.
Now, I don't know about you and if you think that $56k is a lot or no, but after reviewing online systems, including eCommerce, this number is huge. It's an average of all students and we all know people that buy courses like that and never use it.
In fact, I'm guilty of that myself and a quick research will show you that 90% of people never finish a course they buy. No wonder that Dan and Dylan talks how that result was mostly generated by 900 students.
Which would come out to around $411,111 per person in pure profit. That's awesome in my opinion.
Of course, this based on my own research around the claims made by The Wholesale Formula. I've also tried verifying their results with social media proof and third-party verifiers and it looks legit.
With that out of the way let's focus on the Formula.
The Wholesale Formula Simplified: What Sets it Apart?
If you want my detailed overview of The Whole Sale Formula, scroll down further in the review. Here, I want to take a second and explain better what's up with The Wholesale Formula.
You know all those outstanding items that you can get in 2 days, 1 day or even the same day delivered to you from Amazon.com for free if you have Prime?
Those are FBA products, which stand for Fulfillment by Amazon. Some of them are sold by Amazon directly but most are sold by a third-party sellers, like you will be as The Wholesale Formula member.
This ways Amazon handles everything required for orders to be fulfilled, meaning warehousing, shipping and handling. Which makes selling on Amazon simple and painless.
As a seller, you get the benefits of not having to fulfill the orders yourself and ship them, and your customer can enjoy free fast shipping and the peace of mind that Amazon itself handles their order.
Of course, there are FBA fees for not having your garage filled with inventory and driving to the post office to send out packages every day. But, they are a small price to pay for everything you get. Especially with the way Dan Meadors and Dylan do The Wholesale Formula.
Dan Meadors and Dylan Formula
If you ever tried online marketing or even eCommerce systems, you probably heard about FBA. However, I bet it was more inline of creating your own product, AKA sourcing it from China and slapping your own logo on it.
Now, don't get me wrong that strategy works if you actually follow an actual system and go for quality products. I personally know a few successful FBA sellers that made a fortune using that strategy.
However, as with most strategies that are easily exploited, this got demolished. Thousands of people started selling the same low-quality product, which ended up flooding Amazon with the same items from hundreds of supposedly real companies. They even have the same images as manufactures.
Anyway, it got ugly and competitive, so people buying fake reviews and finally amazon took charge and ended that fiasco.
Can you still make money with that FBA model? Sure, but it's not going to be easy and you need some serious capital. I'm talking at least $10,000 + space to store it. You see, depends on what you want to sell you need often by a 100 or more units to have your brand on it from a manufacturer in China.
What is the reason for telling you all of this?
Simple, highlight how The Wholesale Formula is so much different, cheaper, safer and easier to get started with than that form of FBA.
They're using what's called a reverse sourcing wholesale. In which you find the product analysis first and not the whole seller.
Join the Wholesale Formula family
Reverse Sourcing Wholesale? AMZ Formula.
Okay, so what is this reverse sourcing wholesale? It simply means you find a profitable product before finding a whole seller.
That doesn't really take a genius to figure out, right?
Well, traditional wholesale revolves around finding a supplier and selling their product. It's the foundation of most brick and mortar stores to this day. In fact, many online stores do it as well, and even seller on Amazon.
The obvious problem with this approach is that you need to source a lot of products. Which means high cost and an logistic headache before you start bringing in any profit.
On the other hand with reverse sourcing wholesale you identify the product first and than the supplier. So, in result you have a hot selling product, inside The Wholesale Formula you learn how to find them, and can start selling it without having to gamble on it.
TheWholesaleFormula.com Reverse Sourcing Like a Pro
So, this is where it gets really interesting because while reverse sourcing has become popular in the last few years. I have never seen anyone do it as good and efficiently as Dan and Dylan.
Like I've said above, it's a simple process. In fact, you can probably go out right now and try to find products and source them directly to sell on Amazon.
However, not only did Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost have been doing this for years, they also build 1000+ community of students along side. That means they have the process down to simple and easy to follow blueprint.
All the guesswork and unnecessary testing has been taken out of it. Which is great for me as I didn't want to spend months on just learning it, but actually make money.
Let's see how Dan and Dylan does it.
Why Businesses Fail in the eCom Space
I heard many brand owners say that the label doesn't make the business. Their stock might tell you something different from the account or accounts they use.
For example, The Wholesale Formula success stories are not from people that run a big warehouse or are manufactures. No, the feedback is from small times that took the wholesale system training program seriously.
The knowledge of the advantages to get all the revenue you ever wanted is right there in the Wholesale Formula members' area. Which includes bonuses, information, VA launchpad, spreadsheets, sales rank, discounts and much more.
All of that costs $2,497 and is worth it.At least by a sensible evaluated business.
Simpler eCommerce: TheWholesaleFormula
I've mention in parts how The Wholesale Formula works but let's do a proper overview.
In the end there are 3 steps:
- Find a product
- Get in touch with supplier
- Sell the product or become sole distributor
Review of Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost Formula
Let's unpack the 3 steps from above, so you will have a better idea how it works.
Find The Product:
A crucial step in the process of becoming an Amazon powerhouse is knowing what to sell? Well, that is part of the success but Dan and Dylan makes this part a lot simpler, and much more forgiving than other similar systems.
What it means is that you will not only learn how to analysis products, competition, and sale ranks (which is all covered in Modules 1 and 2), but also do ‘TWF Scouting and Sourcing' and test winners for a fraction of the cost (Module 3).
In fact, you can test a product with $500 or so.
Get in touch with supplier:
In module 4 you'll the art of Dan and Dylan deal. Meaning you'll get example of what works and doesn't when creating a value proposition.
Unfortunately, I can't give away and actual strategies and hooks as it would be unfair to people that got the Wholesale Formula, but I can give you some examples.
You see, depending on the size of the brand and its online presence would often dictate the approach needed. For example, you'll probably not get an answer if you decide to email Tabasco to be their sole Amazon distributor the second you buy The Wholesale Formula.
However, other smaller companies with decent online sales will be more open to a dialog from my experience. Now what Dan and Dylan teach is to offer value for the company that you can bring.
Naturally, if you decide to order $10,000+ of their product they might be open right away, but that's not the Wholesale Formula way. You don't want to sink in all of your money at the start just to lose it all in fees. The TWF way is to test a little, 30 days supply at most, before going forward.
Like Dan and Dylan say, most you can get for $500 worth of product or less. It all depends on the position you take and the value you bring.
Sell the product or become sole distributor:
So, let's get real. Most of companies don't care about their sellers, and could care less what your strategy is unless it damages their brand.
Think about it this way. If you go to a brand and offer to buy $500 worth of their products, let's say at $25 each that's 20 products, hardly a big money-making opportunity for the brand.
On the other, if you show the benefits of selling you $500 of products at a wholesaler price that's a whole different story. It's all about the position you take and Dan and Dylan talk about some great benefits you can offer a brand to let you sell their products.
Pros and Cons of TWF
Of course, The Wholesale Formula is not without its pros and cons. Here are the biggest one I found while using it.
- The Wholesale Formula Pros
- Easy to get started with step by step directions
- After the cost of the system only $500 capital is needed
- No need for additional traffic sources except Amazon
- Super friendly community filled with helpful people
- The Wholesales Formula Cons
- Expensive with price of $2,997 (or 4 at $874)
- It's a big course with a lot of content
- Not a get rich overnight solution
- Work is needed
As you can see, the while The Wholesale Formula is a proven system that has been going strong for 8 years, not everyone will be able to afford or/and have the time do complete it.
With that said, if you have the means and want to be earning lifechanging from selling on Amazon, this is my number 1 recommended program to do it.
The Wholesale Formula Bonus: Online Presence
You don't really need a ‘brand' when you are just starting out with The Wholesale Formula, but it can definitively help. A brand will allow you to get better deals, more sole distributor and faster profits.
Just think about it from a suppliers point of view. If you have two potential seller approach you; one with online presence and the other no-name individual. Which one will you pick?
Of course, Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost offers great resources and tutorials how to do as a no-one in the eCom business but a little advantage could go a long away.
That's why the second I got started with The Wholesale Formula I went with my brand awareness campaign, and I'm ready to do the same for you.
One of the best ways to get a brand on your side is creating brand awareness. If you could increase brand awareness while selling their products you're creating a win-win situation.
You see, not only will the brand owner will be happy that their brand is getting the recognition it deserves but you'll also be selling more because of the increase in brand popularity.
So, what is my bonus? I'll show you how you can increase:
- Brand awareness – make it more popular and recognizable
- Reputation – managing reputation is also key for a brand
- Sales – a combination of both increases sale
Best part? You can do all of it using free methods and organic rankings in search engines like Google or Bing.
In fact, I'll do one Wholesale Formula campaign for you as bonus
Time for Better and Simpler eCommerce?
I'll be honest, at first I wasn't a big fan of the idea The Wholesale Formula approach to Amazon FBA. Despite not being that successful with my own Amazon brand I thought that way the best way to do eCommerce.
After all, isn't that what everyone else is doing? There are, and have been for years, thousands of eCommerce courses and system about Amazon FBA with a brand, Shopify droppings or using 3rd-party platforms.
Well, it seems Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost's approach is one of the best and safest approach to start doing Amazon FBA. Here are the reasons:
- You don't tens of thousands to get started like with buying in bulk multiple products or creating your own brand of products
- You're selling a product that already has people searching for it on Amazon everyday, no need to create demand. Demand is there.
- Aside from my bonus you don't need to “build up” your brand to get sales and trust. You'll be selling trustworthy products from the start.
Honestly, with eCommerce hitting records in 2020, 2021 and most likely 2023 the best time to start is right now. In fact, it is predicted that 9/10 items will be bought online by 2030.
Are you ready for this? Get The Wholesale Formula now.
FAQ and Recap of TheWhoelsaleForrmula.com
- What is the Wholesale Formula?
- The Wholesale Formula is an online eCommerce course by Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost that focuses on wholesaling with Amazon
- What is the cost of the Wholesale Formula?
- The course price is $2,997 or cost of 4 payments of $874
- What is included in the Wholesale Formula?
- Everything needed to start an Amazon FBA whole selling business quickly.
- How does the Wholesale Formula work?
- It teaches reverse sourcing by finding a product first and not the supplier.
- What are the benefits of the Wholesale Formula?
- It's easy to get started with
- You will only need as little as $500 to start profiting
- Thousands of students have tested positively it
- Been on the market for many years
- What are the drawbacks of the Wholesale Formula?
- The cost of the system might be too much for some
- It's not a get rich quick program
- Is the Wholesale Formula a scam?
- No, and there are at least 5000 people that can confirm this.
- Who created the Wholesale Formula?
- Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost
- What is the success rate of the Wholesale Formula?
- There is no actual number, but one source claimed the success rate is 97% for people that follow it through.
- Is the Wholesale Formula worth it?
- If you're serious about creating an online income with Amazon FBA the way Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost teach then most definitely.
- Can You earn 6-Figures with The Wholesale Formula?
- Yes, many of the students are doing it, some are even doing 7 figures.
- Can I get a refund?
- Yes, there is a 30 day money-back guarantee
That's it for the The Wholesale Formula review, if you have questions please comment below.
Or go here: thewholesaleformula.com now
Anna VanDem is a loving wife, caring mother and passionate entrepreneur that wished to help everyone in their online journey. Anna's focus is SEO and affiliate marketing, but she also enjoys eCom, crypto and investing (also chocolate).