This is your last chance to read my Parallel Profits review and get my bonus. Don't miss out on it.
Creators: Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
Price: $2,497 or 3 payments of $997 cost
Official Site: parallelprofits.com/start
Table of Content
- 1 Is Parallel Profits Even Right For You?
- 1.1 So What Is Parallel Profits Anyway?
- 1.2 Partner with Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
- 1.3 How Realistic is $ $1,000+ Per Client?
- 1.4 Building Your Brand While Making Money?
- 2 The Undisclosed Parallel Profits Bonus + 2 More Bonuses
Want To Find Out If You Can Still Partner With Aidan and Steve?
Click Here and scroll down until you see:
Select your country, type in the zip code and click “Reserve My Territory” to see if you qualify.
Is Parallel Profits Even Right For You?
Now before I dive into the full review, done-for-you aspects, my local lead generation case-study and the undisclosed bonus that's going to blow your mind, let me get something clear.
Parallel Profits is not a type of a get rich overnight scam. There is no such thing, and while it seems obvious to most, I still get questions about it. That's why if you're looking for a “magic button” that you press and cash flies out, this isn't it.
However, if you're here to find out more about an online opportunity, that's still underutilized, and with barely any competition, you're in the right place. Read the following Parallel Profits review to find out more.
So What Is Parallel Profits Anyway?
Many of the Parallel Profits reviews focus only on done-for-you services. Now don't get me wrong, if you join Parallel Profits, you will have the option to partner up with Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton.
However, that's only part of the system. The fact is that inside the member's area you'll learn the exact process to build 6 or even 7-figure local agency from scratch yourself. Not possible? I've done it, and I share my case-study later in the review and bonus section.
Over 30 Million Possible Clients, But You Only Need One?
Did you know that there are 30.2 million small businesses in the United States alone? Here are some facts:
- Half of the small businesses don't have a website
- Only 26% use search engine optimization
- 70% of marketers say their demand for lead gen will increase
- 34% say their spending will grow by more than 20%
- 61% of marketers say generating traffic and leads is their priority
- 80% of companies are not meeting their revenue goals
- Only 29% of people want to talk to a salesperson to learn more about a product, while 62% will consult a search engine
- 37% of salespeople struggle most with prospecting
The facts above tell 2 different stories:
- More and more companies are struggling to get enough business to survive, let alone thrive. That's why nearly as many old businesses close as new ones open.
- There is a real NEED in the market for services that these businesses need to survive, which is a great opportunity for anyone willing to do it.
As you can see above all of these problems can be solved with 3 simple services.
- Web Design/hosting– half of all small businesses need a website and another 20% to 30% of those need to upgrade to a mobile-friendly version and/or other site optimizations.
- SEO/Local listings – search engine optimization, especially on the local level with “snack pack” and maps, is a most for any business that offers localized services or goods. Proper SEO not only generates leads and sales but also builds trust and authority for your brand.
- Social Media – many small businesses don't know how, or simply don't have the time to manage their social media accounts, which can be vital especially for services that rely on social proof or opinions of others. It also helps with branding.
In the bonus case-study, I'll show you exactly how I managed to get my first client to pay me $1,000 at the start, and I was able to build a 5-figure business based on this one client.
However, what happens when you get a client?
When I got my first client, I was overjoyed. In fact, one of the first things that flashed through my mind was how easy it was. However, after that, I was paralyzed with fear of what will happen if I fail.
I knew if that happened I'll not only lose my client but will also give my new brand a bad name. After all, who would want to hire someone that can't get results? Even worse than that would be the feeling of not being able to rank clients and giving up.
So what did I do? I started reading everything I could online and even trying to message people that were already successful with local SEO, with no luck. The truth is that none of those guys will help you for free.
After that, I finally decided to buy an online course that was twice the price of Parallel Profits. Worse part? It wasn't even half as good as Aidan's and Steve's course, but luckily enough there were a few people that were willing to help me out, and I've ranked that client to the top.
That's why it's important to know someone that has done it before and can help you out whenever you need.
Partner with Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
The good thing is that if you decide to partner up with Aidan and Steve, you will not have to scramble and worry if you can deliver the services. In fact, after being in this business for over a decade both Aidan and Steve know exactly the fears and pains of starting an online business, especially one where you deal with clients and not only a computer screen.
In fact, they identified the 3 main roadblocks many people face when starting out. Hence, why it's dominated by big agencies at the top, and there is little to no competition down on the local level.
With that said, where we're going we don't need roads! Sorry, I'm a big fan of Back To the Future and had to throw that in. However, it is quite fitting as working with Aidan and Steven you don't need t0 break through the roadblock; you fly over them.
Here are the three roadblocks and how Aidan and Steven have dealt with them:
- Brand Creation – Now I've talked about this earlier how you don't have to “go big or go home” but if you want to have an established brand behind you when starting out. Or you simply don't want to start one at this time; this opportunity is perfect for you and you can use their brand as leverage.
- Getting Clients – This has been my biggest roadblock for years, and the main reason I have not started a local lead generation until 2 years ago. The idea of selling to a client, especially on the phone or face-to-face was one of my biggest fears. With time I got over it, but with Parallel Profits built-in lead-gen systems and other resources, you won't have to do that.
- Perform the Service – Here's something interesting as it seems most systems I've tried focus 90% on getting clients and only 10% on performing the service. However, it's crucial to your long-term profitability as happy clients equal more work and referrals. Luckily there are ways to outsource the service if you want, but make sure you find the right expert.
As you see, Aidan and Steve solved most, if not all, of the problems people have starting out. Which should get you pumped and renew that burning desire to succeed you have inside. If not these numbers will get you excited.
How Realistic is $ $1,000+ Per Client?
You probably saw Aidan and Steve talk about how you only need 7 customers to have $100,000 profit per year.
They arrived at that number by calculating how much they get from a customer per month on average ($1,200) and subtract the amount it costs to fulfill that service (20% to 25% or $260 to $300 in this example).
Now that doesn't mean each client pays them exactly $1,200, but with that average, you only need 7 to get over $100,000 income per year. If you go for 40 at this rate, you'll have $1 million in revenue.
I personally don't go lower than $1,000 per client as I found that a $200 or even $500 client is as demanding, often even more, than a $1,000 or even $3,000 one. That's why I don't recommend it, and to fair, it's not like these local businesses can't afford it. In fact, often they can't afford not to hire you.
You see, with the model like Parallel Profits you actually help local businesses. Like previously stated 4 out of 5 businesses do not meet their revenue goals, and only half of them survive 5 years.
So, how do you justify a price of $1,000?
Simple, whenever I start with a client my goal is to brings him enough business to 10x what he's paying me. So, if a client is paying me $1,000 per month, I want to get him $10,000 worth of new business per month.
For example, one of my clients is a carpet cleaning company. Their profit margin is around 60%. Which means I'll bring them $5,000 additional profit monthly on average.
Result? They get 500% ROI thanks on my service. Tell me a local business that doesn't want a 500% return on investment.
With that said, there are ways to calculate how much to charge a customer based on an estimated amount of business you can bring them. There are some customers you'll be able to justify charging $5,000 or more per month. However, I'll save that for my bonus.
Now let's talk about my favorite way of going about this.
Building Your Brand While Making Money?
The combination of what Parallel Profits offer with the franchise opportunity and the step-by-step blueprint is vast. However, why pick either of them when you can do both?
Let me ask you a question. What is really stopping you from taking a stab at this whole helping local businesses model?
What if you had an exact strategy of what to do, and actual hands-on experience that it works. What would stop you then? I'm pretty sure you would be unstoppable, no roads!
The truth is that even with the best strategy, plan, or blueprint most of us are still unsure if we're able to do it. We don't have real-life experience. Hence, why so many people fail online. You see, if you never baked a cake and didn't know how to bake in general, even the best recipe will not help you if you're not comfortable with it.
And that's just a cake, worse case you lose a few ingredients and some time. With an online system, you could lose a lot more money and time, as the risks are higher.
On the other hand, what if you paired up with a word-class pastry chef? Would your confidence about in baking a tasty cake increase? Without question, you'll have someone that has done it a thousand times before right next to you ready to step in if needed. You know that at the end of the day that the cake will get baked and it will be delicious.
That's how I feel about Parallel Profits. You don't only get the recipe for an online business that works, but the chance to work with Steve, Aidan, and their team.
Parallel Profits is different because with it you have the entire blueprint at your disposal, no shady deals, and you can start earning money the same day.
You No Longer Have To Pick Just One Thing
When I realized that you could use the training from Parallel Profits to start your own business, then get hands-on experience of working with Aidan and Steve my mind was blown.
Do you see the potential in this?
- There is no downtime; you can start earning right away
- Nothing to build, create or produce.
- Don't have to do it all yourself, so no overwhelming yourself.
- Fear of failing nearly disappears with that level of support.
- Ability to work with industry leaders
- Experience agency work without the risks or getting a 9 to 5
- hands-on experience of the whole process
- Once you ready, you can start your own brand
I honestly never saw an online opportunity like this before. In fact, despite having clients myself, I'm jumping onto this as well. This way I'll be able to get clients outside of my usual niches and send them to Aidan and Steve.
The Undisclosed Parallel Profits Bonus + 2 More Bonuses
Bonus 1: First Client Case-Study
Now if you fear getting clients the most, this case-study will change that. Like I previously said, one of my biggest fears was clients, and that's why I created a way where your prospect will be so impressed that they will call you.
The key is to show them you're a professional and offer value instead of trying to sell. In fact, my first client was afraid he would not be able to afford me, so he was actually relieved when I said a $1,000 per month.
Bonus 2: My Personal Help + My resources
As you saw above my key to that first client and ultimate success was the help from others. It's great to have someone you can ask questions and build a networking relationship with.
On top of that, I'll share with you my resources how I calculate how much to charge my clients, way to explain to them that makes sense and more.
With this bonus, you'll not only get my personal email, skype but I'll also be able to introduce you to other SEOs, marketers and even potential clients.
Bonus 3 : Secret
I believe so wholeheartedly that this system will change your life I'm offering such a powerful bonus that I can't even talk about it in this post.
Are you serious? That's what you're probably asking yourself right now. And I know how it sounds, but the truth is that this process has easily 10x my business in weeks.
And no, it's not a single thing that will make you a millionaire, a but a proven process to get clients calling you to get sold to and not the other way around.
However, I'm not going to go into details on this post as it gets a lot of views and I don't want tons of people trying to reverse-engineer it here.
If you're ready to get Parallel Profits right now, Click Here and then leave me a comment below so I can send you all the details.
On the other hand, if you're not sure, or want more info about my bonus, please leave me a comment below with something like “more info about the bonus” or “bonus info.”
After that, I'll send you more information about it as I'll know you are serious and not just trying to steal it.
Put The Wood Into The Stove First
One of my favorite speakers, Earl Nightingale, once told a short story about a man asking a stove first to give him heat and then he would go out and get the wood needed.
Which might sound silly as it's impossible for a stove to create heat out of nothing, yet so many of us want success without doing anything first. Success is not the result of making money, making money is the result of success.
The beauty of ParallelProfits is that it gives you everything necessary to start, so you don't even have to go get the wood, all you have to put it in and start the fire. The one that's already burning inside you longing for success.
With that said, let's make it happen! Get Parallel Profits using the link below and get started.
Need more information? Before you go see my UnHustled 6-Figure Freedom review at annasviews.com/unhustled-6-figure-freedom-reviews-sean-donahoe
Here are Parallel Profits FAQs
Q: What does the $2,497 price get me?
Here are the things you get WITHOUT becoming part of the franchise:
- Training on how to provide digital services for small or local business owners.
- like website building, hosting, and SEO
- Support from experts
- website templates for your business
- lead generation training
- sales funnels
- fulfillment of your orders (if you choose to use it)
If you live in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia or New Zealand and want to become part of the franchise, you'll also receive at no extra cost
- Own website under the Franchise brand name
- Initial leads to get you started
Q: Are there any additional costs after I sign up?
Aidan and Steve include everything you need for them in the membership fee, so there are no additonal cost on that end.
With that said, if you're not going to be part of the franchise, you will need a website. PP provides templates for the site, but you need to buy hosting ($3 to $10 per month) and domain ($10 per year).
Q: How much time is required to run this business?
The done-for-you services, templates, and other resources will speed up the process, but you still need at least 3 to 4 hours a week.
However, the more time you put in, the more you make.
Q: How will I obtain clients?
Aidan and Steve give you 5 funnels that are proven to obtain clients, 4 out of 5 are automated and virtual with no initial client contact required. Which means you are not required to do any “hard-selling” if you don't want to.
There is also an on ongoing marketing training will provide additional methods and strategies to get clients.
Q: What is the refund policy?
There is a 60 days money back guarantee. Plenty of time to see if the program is for you and even get a sale or two.
Congrats! You made it to the end, and as a reward I'll show you Knowledge Business Blueprint on the KBBcourse.com now.