Just got my hands on Online Marketing Classroom by Aidan Booth and Steven Clayton and here's what I already learned.
Want the official site?
Click Here to go to onlinemarketingclassroom.com now
Table of Content
All-In-One Learning: Online Marketing Classroom
If you're not familiar with Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton, these guys behind some of the best online courses in the last 5 to 10 years. However, while other ones focus mainly on a specific market or income source, the Online Marketing Classroom, their flagship system, has it all.
What does that mean? Simply saying, if you want to learn affiliate marketing, digital products publishing, eCommerce, consulting or any other variation of those Steven and Aidan have you covered.
However, it's not just a bunch of courses that tell you what to do to make money online. It also includes resources, workshops, software and backs it up all with case-studies. Let's dive into the details.
Online Marketing Classroom Explained
As you can see above the whole system is divided into several parts:
- Labs – 6 full business labs showing you how to make money in different ways online.
- Tools – a software suite that helps you automate a good portion of the process, boost traffic, conversations and profitability in general.
- Workshops – Live training every month detailing new methods, any updates, and changes in the online world. You can access replays to all the past ones.
- Tutorials – plans, manuals, and cheat sheets to sales funnels, designs, launches, conversations among other things they include.
- Resources – everything you need to get started and keep going in the future.
- Community – a private community of mentors and students like you sharing their successes and tips. This also includes support.
That's why it's all in one system for online success.
OMC: Private Software Suite?
One of the things that convinced me to jump into Steven Clayton's and Aidan Booth's Online Marketing Classroom was the software suite. Now, don't get me wrong the lab training, tutorials, and workshops are all great.
They are like blueprints, or directions to get you to the destination (AKA profiting online). However, the tools are like a car, basically speeding up the process of getting from point A to point B and tackling any issues along the way.
Let's say you have to get somewhere 20 miles away. You can either walk, which will take around 6 to 7 hours, or ride in a car for 20 minutes. That's how I see it.
Here are the software that is included:
- Crowdforce – automated real targeted traffic solution
- Bounce Breaker – 5 tools to convert visitors to leads or buyers
- Landing Page Launchpad – drag and drop funnel builder
- Traffic Spy – “real-time” analytics tool
- Hawkeye – find high-profit opportunities in eCommerce
- Domains on Fire – a tool to find high ranking expired domains
- eCom Product Finder – find profitable niches in seconds
- Viral Search Tool – find content that is going viral and use it
- Free Trust Seals – use their “Trustify” service for free
Is Online Marketing Classroom Worth It?
While this review is not yet complete, the OMC is huge, I would definitely recommend it to anyone doing online marking, not just for people that are getting started.
If you just taking your first steps into online marketing this is probably a system with the most information on various markets, techniques, and ways to earn online. However, it also simplifies everything and there are enough new strategies there or being added on a regular basis, that no matter at what level you are, it's great.
In fact, I'm learning something new every day despite being in the business for 7 years.
Also, how can we forget the software suite, that's worth the buying price itself.
Click below the get Online Marketing Classroom now.