What if I told you that if you want to build a internet business Online Marketing Classroom by Aidan Booth and Steven Clayton is your best bet?
Creators: Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
Niche: Online Marketing
Official Site: onlinemarketingclassroom.com
All-In-One Learning: Online Marketing Classroom?
Many years ago, in the land far far away I've learned how to do online marketing, and guess what? It was CRAP!
Now, I might be be a bit exaggerating, as is wasn't that long ago and not in a far away land. In fact, it was around 7 years ago and in the exact place I'm at right now.
However, with today's attention span on the internet being 8 seconds and moving through space as light-speed it certainly feel like it was far and long ago.
So, what's the problem. If I had to take an educated guess, 99% of everything I've learned was totally useless. Worse yet, it was counterproductive and prevented me from taking it to the next level.
Let me ask you what do you think was the problem?
Maybe lack of information or too much information? Or maybe both?
The truth is that if you start searching online for broad topics like “how to start a online business” or “what is the best way to make money” you're not only going to get a load of outdated or inaccurate information, but also ones that contradict each other.
Sure, searching for something simple as “what is the time in New York” or “who is the actress in hunger games” will give you a quick answer, but a more complicated question will just throw you in the never-ending loop.
Why does this matter?
Well, if you're on this page I'm guessing you either want to learn online marketing or take your exciting knowledge to the next level. Whichever it is, your best bet in 2019 is to do it with Online Marketing Classroom
Online Marketing Classroom Explained
If you're not familiar with Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton, these guys are behind some of the best online courses in the last 5 to 10 years. However, while other ones focus mainly on a specific market or income source, the Online Marketing Classroom, their flagship system, has it all.
What does that mean? Simply saying, if you want to learn affiliate marketing, digital products publishing, eCommerce, consulting or any other variation of those Steven and Aidan have you covered.
However, it's not just a bunch of courses that tell you what to do to make money online. It also includes resources, workshops, software and backs it up all with case-studies. Let's dive into the details.
As you can see above the whole system is divided into several parts:
- Labs – 6 full business labs showing you how to make money in different ways online.
- Tools – a software suite that helps you automate a good portion of the process, boost traffic, conversations and profitability in general.
- Workshops – Live training every month detailing new methods, any updates, and changes in the online world. You can access replays to all the past ones.
- Tutorials – plans, manuals, and cheat sheets to sales funnels, designs, launches, conversations among other things they include.
- Resources – everything you need to get started and keep going in the future.
- Community – a private community of mentors and students like you sharing their successes and tips. This also includes support.
That's why it's all in one system for online success.
OMC: Private Software Suite?
One of the things that convinced me to jump into Steven Clayton's and Aidan Booth's Online Marketing Classroom was the software suite. Now, don't get me wrong the lab training, tutorials, and workshops are all great.
They are like blueprints, or directions to get you to your destination (AKA profiting online). However, the tools are like a car, basically speeding up the process of getting from point A to point B and tackling any issues along the way.
Let's say you have to get somewhere 20 miles away. You can either walk, which will take around 6 to 7 hours, or ride in a car for 20 minutes. That's how I see it.
Here are the software that is included:
- Crowdforce – automated real targeted traffic solution
- Bounce Breaker – 5 tools to convert visitors to leads or buyers
- Landing Page Launchpad – drag and drop funnel builder
- Traffic Spy – “real-time” analytics tool
- Hawkeye – find high-profit opportunities in eCommerce
- Domains on Fire – a tool to find high ranking expired domains
- eCom Product Finder – find profitable niches in seconds
- Viral Search Tool – find content that is going viral and use it
- Free Trust Seals – use their “Trustify” service for free
Is Online Marketing Classroom Worth It?
Here's a quick answer you might not like. It depends on you.
Like I said in the intro, I've wasted around 99% of my time on stuff that doesn't work. Just going from a free information on forums and FB groups, to courses cheap courses and membership sites trying to just find something that would work.
Now if you're fine with wasting 8 hours a day on crap information to get 5 minutes of something that gets you closer to your goal, go ahead.
However, if you're serious about building an online business and want to get on the fast-tract to success, make sure to check out Online Marketing Classroom now.
There is a free presentation on the next page.
Anna VanDem is a loving wife, caring mother and passionate entrepreneur that wished to help everyone in their online journey. Anna's focus is SEO and affiliate marketing, but she also enjoys eCom, crypto and investing (also chocolate).