T-Rex eCom sounds like a great system. After all, you get a freaking mega store with 2,000 products build and customized for you.
Just imagine the possibilities such a store can bring. A stream of life-changing 6 or even 7-figure income. Which would make almost any of your financial struggles float away.
However, does it actually work? Or is just another empty promise in the sea of dissapointment. If you want to know for sure you need to read the review below.
Creator: Greg Writer
Official Site: trexecom.com
Greg Writer's DFY T-Rex Mega Store
Many other reviews talk about the megastore, and how great it is. But, none seem to explain how you actaully get one.
You see, most so-called “done for you” stores, websites or blogs are pre-created templates. A kind that creates the bare-bone of your site and you do the rest.
That means buying a domain, hosting, uploading the template, configuring it and adding all the information. It is still better than doing all of it yourself. However, it is nowhere near done-4-you.
On the other hand, T-Rex Mega Store doesn't work that way. The only thing you need to buy to start is a domain for around $10 per year. After that TREX eCom's team takes care of everything else from hosting to adding descriptions and images to every item you will be selling.
The only thing I had to do is create a merchant account, so I can get paid, and change the nameservers on my domain to point to the store. Not bad, considering those two took less than 10 minutes.
Inside The T-Rex eCom Store
My store took about a day for the team to create. And it looks like this:
The store comes with everything you need to start selling. It includes
- Catalog with all your items
- Contact Page that connects to your store's email
- Refunds policy to let your customers know
- Order Tracking for the placed orders
- Images and descriptions for all the times.
- Payment processing (all you need is input your account)
- The ability for your customers to customize their appeal
But wait, there is more…..
While the store is great, it's not the only ingredient needed for success in ecommerce. You also need customers, so you need to market your store.
Which is the fun part. If someone told me I had to build a store like the T-Rex Mega Store from scratch, it would seem like a punishment. Even a small mistakes can ruin the whole store.
However, marketing and advertising is a whole different ballgame. You get to represent your store and build your brand while making money at the same time.
Let's go over what you also get with T-Rex eCom alongside the DFY store.
- DFY Install Training: lessons on how TREX creates your store
- DFY Feature by Feature Training: same as top except with features
- TREXecom Facebook Ads Training: in-depth FB advertising course that will show you how to start generating sales.
- TREXecom Marketing Training: 68 lessons of pure marketing magic. Greg Writer includes all of his 20+ years of marketing experience.
You will also receive:
- T-REXecom Case Studies & Training
- Mailer Email Sequences
- Upsell Funnel Training
- T-REXecom Ask The Expert Webinars
- Product Giveaways
- Photoshop Tutorials
- Other Websites and Software We Suggest
- WP Plugin Only Install Training
The $400 Billion Question
By now you know that eCommerce is huge. In fact, web sales totaled over $394 billion in 2016 alone. It is projected the sales will break $450 billion in 2017.
To get a share of those sales before T-Rex MegaStore you had to spend months on learning how to build a store before even adding your first product.
However, now you have a rare opportunity thanks to Greg Writer to have your very own T-Rex eCom Mega Store built for you. Don’t let it go to waste, and click below to make your dreams come true.